Retreat Package Details & Information
Our Wellness Retreats
Pampered in Paradise offers luxurious health and wellness retreats for women. We offer two luxury retreat packages:
Ladies Cancer Retreat Package
This lavish retreat package is for any woman who has survived cancer, or is currently receiving cancer treatments, and is in need of a getaway into luxury, pampering, and sisterhood.
This unique cancer support group retreat gives you the chance to make friends and learn from women who face the same challenges you do. A full seminar will let you connect with others, ask questions, and learn more about health, wellness and longevity of life. In addition to the seminar, a full suite of vacation amenities are available to you, from a sunset dinner cruise to a private escort carriage to the beach.
Girls Getaway Retreat Package
This extravagant retreat package is for any woman in need of a getaway into luxury, pampering, relaxation and sisterhood. The amenities we offer create a unique experience for you that is luxurious, peaceful, and yet still very exciting and fun!
Connect with other women, form new friendships, and indulge relaxing spa treatments while you get away from your busy day to day while you bathe in well deserved sunshine and comfort.
Both Retreat Packages Include:
- Pink Shell Resort in Estero Island, Florida. A top rated resort with a furnished lanai (balcony) and guaranteed gulf oceanic and pool views.
- Bountiful breakfast buffet for every morning of your stay including a Chef for customized omelets.
- Poolside Cocktail Reception Party serving Hor Dourves’ and drinks on the first evening of your paradise stay.
- Dinner with a splendid oceanic view at either Bongo’s Outdoor Grill, or Ray’s Fine Dining, both at Pink Shell Resort on the second night of your stay.
- An evening excursion aboard the Naples Princess luxury yacht for a beautiful sunset dinner cruise with an exquisite buffet on the third night of your stay.
- Aquagene Spa Services, including: neck, back, and shoulder massage; Ocean Express facial treatment; and Turkish steam room.
- Cabana boys catering to your every need around the pool.
- A one hour seminar on health and wellness that could vastly improve your quality of life.
- Royal treatment while you are escorted to the beach in a Princess style carriage.
- Evening campfire on the beach with live music.
- Daily use of kayaks and paddleboards.
- Three heated pools and waterfalls.
- And much, much more!
View All Cancer Survivor & Girls Getaway Paradise Events
View past & upcoming retreat events
About Pampered in Paradise
Pampered in Paradise was created by George & Cindy. Cindy was diagnosed with breast cancer and was looking for resources to connect with others who could understand what she was going through in a setting that allowed sisterhood, relaxation, wellness, sunshine, and connection to flourish. When their search for this came up empty George decided to create this community for her and for others who would benefit from this. A place where they could be treated like a queen in paradise. Thus, Pampered in Paradise was born.
Support Women with Cancer
Did you know that approximately 41,000 women in the U.S. alone will die from breast cancer this year? Being surrounded by family and friends helps, but it’s still a very lonely walk. There are many support groups and organizations to assist breast cancer survivors, which is wonderful. However, there is not much support available for the metastatic, or Stage 4 Breast Cancer patient. It’s time that we change that and start to recognize and support these women in their time of need. Many of these women feel like they have been forgotten. With your help we can give them something to be excited about and look forward to: A paradise retreat filled with pampering, extravagance, and an opportunity to make connections with other brave women who understand the challenges they’ve faced.
Join Our Funding Assistance List
If you are suffering from breast cancer, and would like to join our Funding Assistance List for an opportunity to attend an event, please follow the below link to add your name.
This list is funded solely on donations received. The selection process is a first come, first serve basis. The sooner you register, the better your chances are of attending a current or future retreat. At this time, this offer is only available to metastatic/Stage 4 Breast Cancer patients.
Do You Need to be a Breast Cancer Survivor to Register or Attend This Event?
No. Being a breast cancer survivor, or cancer survivor, is not a prerequisite to attend this event. This Ladies Cancer Retreat was designed with breast cancer, and cancer, survivors in mind to assist, encourage, and connect brave women together who understand one another and have shared, and endured, similar experiences. The Girl’s Getaway Retreat is designed for all other women. Cancer affects all of us in some form or another and this event is open to all attendees regardless of whether they have experienced cancer first hand. Our one hour seminar on Friday morning will benefit and provide helpful information to everyone.
More questions about this event? Our FAQ should help. It covers everything from the closest airport, if men are allowed, what should I pack, closest grocery stores for your room kitchenettes, if children are allowed, and much more.
Testimonials & Reviews
Hear what our past participants have said about their experience at our events.